COVID Desk Partitions and Screens: posted within 24 hours of your order
FSL have designed and now manufacture desk partition screens made from 4mm Perspex. These have been designed to reduce the potential of virus spreading when the 2m social distance cannot be achieved.
FSL can manufacture bespoke designs in a very short time frame form design to delivery. There is a shortage at present of the base material but fortunately FSL anticipated this as has been able to keep the supply of raw material required within the operational requirements of FSL.
in stock now!
Screens are made as flat-pack self assembly units for any location where social distancing would apply and a protective barrier is needed for customer and employee safety. Our partitions or desk screens are wipeable and easy to sanitise, allowing for multiple cleanings throughout the working day.
The COVID-19 pandemic has demanded changes to operational processes in the workplace with new procedures being devised to keep open shops, warehouses and factories. Social distancing guidelines from the UK Government will challenge small businesses such as leisure centres, pubs, restaurants, hotels, beauty parlours and hairdressers to adapt their existing spaces to accommodate new safety measures.
There are no tools or special installation required for the screen. The feet simply slot into place without the need for screws or clamps. Anyone can put up one of our partitions and easily move it to a different location to comply with whatever social distancing guidelines are current.
Corporate identity or COVID warning decals can be supplied and fitted to the screen. Pass through sections can be designed if required.
Desk screens are available from as little as £39.00 including VAT and Carriage based on a screen size of 580 x 700mm.
Solid colour opaque screens can also be supplied.
Key benefits of our COVID-19 Desk Partitions and Screens
- Perspex social distancing barrier
- Affordable and easy to deploy partitions
- Ideal for businesses where contact needs to be minimised
- Easy-clean, wipeable surface for effective virus control
- Tool-free assembly - flatpack screen simply slots together
- Can be used to separate table spaces in restaurant & pubs
- Sits on any counter, table or reception desk - no fitting required
- Hospitality social distancing screen
- See-through screen provides a protective barrier for employee safety
- Reduces customer contact in customer-facing venues
- Perfect for hotel and public services reception areas
- Can be made to any size or shape required
- Optional openings can aid communication through the screen
- Made in the UK
Cut to the precise shape required with our new state of the art CNC cutting machine.